1983 Press Photo fireplace carbon monoxide poisoning

This item is an original collectible vintage print from a news archive, not a digital download or reproduction. A digital version is not available. Please see our FAQ for more information.

1 items left


Add to Wishlist
Caption: The fireplace could be the source of invisible carbon monoxide poisons, unless precautions are taken. Carbon monoxide is an odorless, tasteless, colorless gas that is fatal if inhaled in too pure a form. At low concentration, the gas can cause shortage of breath and a slight head, while higher levels can cause severe headaches, mental confusion, dizziness, loss of hearing or vision, fainting, nausea, and eventual death.

The front and back of this photograph are pictured below.


Category: Americana, Gas / Oil

Vendor: dfpa


Pin It

Related Items

1998 Press Photo Santiago Rodriguez - Pianist - Historic Images
1998 Press Photo Santiago Rodriguez - Pianist $8.00
Quick Shop
1995 Press Photo Lee Mack "Captain Fingers" Ritenour - Historic Images
1995 Press Photo Lee Mack "Captain Fingers" Ritenour $8.00
Quick Shop
1960 Press Photo Wonderland Theater Vaughan - Historic Images
1960 Press Photo Wonderland Theater Vaughan $10.00
Quick Shop
1985 Press Photo Velma Buckles, body builder - Historic Images
1985 Press Photo Velma Buckles, body builder $9.00
Quick Shop